⚠️Streamster is still very much a work in progress. Features and implementations are likely to change.
- develop a more standardized way of interfacing with these APIs
- return data in as consistent a format as possible from these APIs so they can easily used by other applications
- make available a number of utilities I have developed while working on Streamster.
There are a number of packages available through Streamster. To get started with one, please reference the linked instructions below.
- package used to access the USGS Water Services (https://waterservices.usgs.gov/)
- package used to transform data structure to match a provided schema
- utilities shared between packages
- Coyote - data transformation utility
- USGS Water Services
- Daily service
- Instantaneous service
- Site service
- National Water Quality Monitoring Council - Water Quality Data
- Avalanche.org Forecasts
- NRCS SNOTEL Services
- Reservoir levels