Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Add support for JBOD storage for Kafka brokers
- Allow users to configure the default ImagePullPolicy
- Sample Prometheus alerts
- More configuration options for off cluster access
- Configure advertised hosts and ports
- Configure NodePort numbers
- Configure hosts OpenShift routes
- Add additional DNS name for bootstrap service
- Support for watching all namespaces
- Operator Lifecycle Manager integration
Full list of changes can be found under the 0.11.0 milestone.
Upgrading from Strimzi 0.10.0
- Backup the existing Cluster Operator resources
- Update the Cluster Operator. You will need to modify the installation files according to the namespace the Cluster Operator is running in. For more information, see strimzi documentation.
- If you modified one or more environment variables in your existing Cluster Operator
install/cluster-operator/050-Deployment-cluster-operator.yamlto reflect the changes that you made.
- When you have an updated configuration you can deploy it along with the rest of the install resources:
kubectl apply -f install/cluster-operator
- Wait for the associated rolling updates to complete.
- Update existing resources to cope with deprecated custom resource properties.
- If you have
Kafkaresources that specify
Kafka.spec.topicOperator, rewrite them to use
- If you have