- Exposing Kafka to the outside using:
- OpenShift Routes
- Use less wide RBAC permissions (
ClusterRoleBindingswhere converted to
- Support for SASL authentication using the SCRAM-SHA-512 mechanism added to Kafka Connect and Kafka Connect with S2I support
- Network policies for managing access to Zookeeper ports and Kafka replication ports
- Use OwnerReference and Kubernetes garbage collection feature to delete resources and to track the ownership
All changes merged for this release should be listed under the 0.7.0 milestone.