POS Tagging for CMISM, ICON 2016
Please find the details of the shared task here.
Update : SMPOST Python Module available now.
Running the code
- Install CRF++ and pycrfsuite before execution.
- Go to Resources/training_data and testing_data to add your respective files.
- Sample Train File name : domainName_langPair_FinerOrCoarser.txt, FB_HI_EN_FN.txt
- Sample Test File name : domainName_langPair_Test_Raw.txt, FB_HI_EN_Test_Raw.txt
- Make sure to add the read files with different names in the main_train_frame in main.py
- Enter the language pair, mode and Classifier mode in main.py. Classifier modes are crf++ and pycrf.
- Make suitable file name changes in transforms.py.
- For final testing, we only used the crf++ module as their CV results were better than pycrfsuite.
- Run main.py.
Citing the paper
If you are using the code for research purposes, please cite the paper.
Reporting Doubts and Errors
- For any queries, please contact me at email@example.com.
- Please refer to the publication for detailed results.