Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added: i40e-tune script, some intel nics freezes RSS/interrupts until you enable/disable RPS.
- Added: landscape, pypi and license badges
- Clarified: MIT license choice
- Fixed: detect_virt.py didn't support py3
- Fixed: bug with yellow colour on some terminals in ubuntu/debian
- Fixed: lscpu -e usage worked probably only in CentOS 6. Replaced with lscpu -p.
- Fixed: got rid of the brctl dependency. Now bridge util from iproute2 is in use. Also we don't gather bridge topology in case of systems without carbon reductor.
- Added: new method of gathering netdev topology - by ethtool data.
- Fixed: rx-buffers-increase worked only on RHEL-based systems.
- Fixed: infinite run of top-like utils with -n -1 didn't work
- Fixed: russian locale broke lscpu output parsing in server-info.
- Fixed: running on CentOS 7 out of box (there is no lspci installed by default).
- Fixed: server info fails if there is only 1 block device in system.