Scripts and files used when setting up my personal Macs. The repository is stored on a flash drive. After initial log in on a new Mac the drive is plugged in and I double click go.command to kick it off.
This is the base script that starts everything else. It does a few things:
- Instal xcode command line tools
- Copy various config files.
- Run the other scripts.
- 01-homebrew-install.sh - Install HomeBrew and a couple packages
- 02-terminal.sh - Set up the Terminal how I like it. This one does a bunch. It installs the Source Code Pro font and the Base16 color scheme for vim and Terminal.
- 03-macos-app-store.sh - Installs mas command line tool, prompts user to sign in to Mac App Store, then installs a bunch of app store applications.
- 04-munki.sh - I use Munki to manage my fleet and this script adds several applications the the SelfServeManifest so munki will install them.
- 05-homebrew-apps.sh - Finally, install some applications via Homebrew casks