Welcome to the Strongbox artifact repository manager's home.
All of the implemented layout formats (a.k.a. "layout providers") are written natively in Java. Our goal is to implement a universal repository manager that can host and serve artifacts in every mainstream format.
Strongbox has a search engine and an Artifact Query Language.
What's in the works (Q2/2019)
- Web UI
- NuGet (protocol v2) layout support finalization #1215
- PyPi (Wheel) layout support (#807,
#808, #810, #811, #812, #813, #814, #815, #816, #1179, #1180, #1185)
- Log tailing over HTTP
- Debian/Ubuntu distribution
- We have recently:
- Upgraded to JUnit 5 and we've been busy making all of our tests parallelizable! (Please, reach out, if you'd like to help, as there is still work to be done!).
- Migrated to Spring Boot! (We may need help improving our support).
- Migrated our Github wiki to gihub.io.
- Migrated our configuration files from XML to YAML format.
- We now have an RPM distribution and need help testing it! (We need testers).
- Our UI is under heavy development!
You can find our documentation here.
- Java 1.8.x
- Maven 3.5.4 (or higher)
Instructions on how to build the code, can be found here.
Strongbox is available in the following formats:
Other release could be downloaded from here.
Please check here for detailed instruction on how to install and setup up Strongbox on the supported platforms.
Contributions and contributors are always welcome! For more details on how to contribute, please check here. We are also looking for people who would like to test our code and help improve our documentation!
We have a helpful community of developers on our chat channel, so, please feel free to drop by, if you have questions, issues, or would like to contribute!
We need your help to make Strongbox better! Please, have a look at issues with these labels, if you'd like to get started with our project: