These are the core ontologies used by different parts of the Open Semantic Framework. These ontologies should be loaded in structWSF using the structOntology conStruct module as described in the structWSF installation manual.
Some of the ontologies have been developed specifically for OSF such as:
- SCO (Semantic Component Ontology)
- WSF (Web Services Framework Ontology)
- irON (Instance Record and Object Notation Ontology)
- AGGR (Aggregation Ontology)
- WGS84 (for which we added SCO annotations to some of its datatype properties)