Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Fixes an issue with Java 11 and SSL handshaking.
- The terminology for relationships can now be customised.
- Added support for icons on element styles.
- Top-level deployment nodes can now be given an environment property, to represent which deployment environment they belong to (e.g. "Development", "Live", etc).
- Relationships can no longer be created between container instances (breaking change).
- When adding elements to views, you can now optionally specify whether relationships to/from that element are added.
- Provided a way to customize the sort order when displaying the list of views.