This release fixes an issue where videos of slow participants were not visible, adds support for locking rooms without a password and honours the priority of TURN URNs.
- Feature: Use TURN service URNs with lowest priority instead of first in list.
- Feature: Allow to lock rooms without specifying a password.
- Feature: Update information about screensharing support in Chrome and Firefox.
- Feature: Upgrade to "pkac" 0.1.0.
- Bugfix: Recheck availability of videos. This fixes an issue where the video of a slow participant was not visible.
- Bugfix: Prevent data race when getting room type that was set through NATS.
This release adds support for username/password TURN credentials. While not recommended because the credentials are sent to all participants, there might be cases where installations require this.
- Feature: Support fixed username/password TURN credentials.
- Testing: Add Go 1.7 to Travis CI.
This release fixes a regression introduced in 0.29.3, improves compatibility with Firefox 49 or newer if no camera or microphone is available, updates the Italian translation and contains other small improvements.
- Bugfix: Fixed regression introduced in 0.29.3 that could trigger a ring timeout in conference rooms.
- Bugfix: Handle getUserMedia failures on FF 49 and newer when no audio or video device is available (#394).
- Feature; Update spreed-turnservercli to return credentials that are about to expire (but not expired yet).
- Feature: Update Italian translation.
- Feature: Improve support for building on FreeBSD.
This release adds Italian translation, fixes an XSS in the room PIN dialog and fixes a regression introduced with the conference room feature. Also the volume of the "end1" sound was reduced as it was too loud.
- Feature : Added Italian translation.
- Bugfix : Fix XSS in room PIN dialog.
- Change: Reduce volume of "end1" sound by 50%.
- Bugfix : Fix missing ringing sound / timeout on outgoing calls.
This release adds support to provide server configuration via NATS. Also the room names are now no longer case sensitive by default. Also some other minor fixes have been merged.
- Feature : Configuration can now be loaded from NATS (disabled by default).
- Change : Room names are no longer case sensitive by default (server configuration).
- Bugfix : Desktop notifications are no longer encoded and now show non-ascii correctly.
- Bugfix : Makefile now runs the
This minor release brings the interop fixes between Chrome 52+ and Chrome <=38 and the build system fixes to the pre-release line.
- Bugfix : Chrome <= 38 is now able to accept calls from Chrome 52+.
- Bugfix : Go 1.4 build detection now works correctly.
The next minor release line was started, bringing TURN service integration, UI to lock rooms and new translations.
- Feature : Add TURN credentials service client.
- Feature : Add user interface to lock/unlock rooms (enabled by default, disable in [modules] section).
- Feature : Add French translation (thanks to Florent Beauchamp)
- Feature : Add Spanish translation (thanks to Jhon Felipe Urrego Mejia)
- Feature : The docker container now allows to specify secrets with environment variables