Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release fixes an issue where videos of slow participants were not visible, adds support for locking rooms without a password and honours the priority of TURN URNs.
- Feature: Use TURN service URNs with lowest priority instead of first in list.
- Feature: Allow to lock rooms without specifying a password.
- Feature: Update information about screensharing support in Chrome and Firefox.
- Feature: Upgrade to "pkac" 0.1.0.
- Bugfix: Recheck availability of videos. This fixes an issue where the video of a slow participant was not visible.
- Bugfix: Prevent data race when getting room type that was set through NATS.