Rails Engine/RubyGem for single-entry accounting. Currently only in Czech for the Czech Legislation. It's a mountable Engine, so you don't have to worry about namespace issues.
Specify the dependency:
# Gemfile gem 'invoice_bar'
And load the Engine at a specific path:
# config/routes.rb mount InvoiceBar::Engine => "/"
First created user is an administrator, who should create list of currencies. Then you can create accounts under "Nastavení/Účty" (at
invoice_bar/accounts) and start invoicing. If the invoice is marked as paid, the corresponding receipt will be created.
- Invoicing -- issued and received invoices
- Tracking of sent/not sent/paid/unpaid invoices
- Accounting -- income and expence receipts (created from invoices by a single click)
- Contacts -- address book with autofilling when creating bills
- Invoice and receipt templates
- Loading contact information by IČ from ARES database when creating bills