- Cambridge, UK
- Joined on
- emacs_chrome 266 A Chromium "clone" of It's All Text for spawning an editor to edit text areas in browsers. Based on David Hilley's original Chromium extension.
- emacs-chromebooks 32 Some integrations for running a crouton powered emacs session on your Chromebook
- easytag 29 A git repo of the development series of EasyTag (as there was no official SCM). Since then the project has moved and is hosted at Gnome in it's own upstream repo.
- my-emacs-stuff 16 My .emacs and various support bits and pieces
- mpeg4ip 14 Git clone of the CVS repo of a now un-maintained project
Contributions in the last year 288 total Feb 13, 2015 – Feb 13, 2016
Longest streak 5 days June 8 – June 12
Current streak 0 days Last contributed