WooCommerce Invoice Payment Gateway
Adds an Invoice Payment Gateway to the WooCommerce plugin. This type of payment method is usually used in B2B transactions with account / invoice customers where taking instant digital payment is not an option.
An order status of either On Hold, Processing or Completed can be chosen from the gateway settings panel. The selected order status will be applied to all orders processed via the WooCommerce invoice payment gateway and the corresponding status order emails will be sent after checkout.
The plugin itself does not create customer invoices for you only orders. For invoices this is something you would still have to use an accounting program like Quickbooks or similar to bill your customers with.
- Download the plugin from WordPress.org WooCommerce Invoice Payment Gateway.
- Goto WordPress > Appearance > Plugins > Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin and Choose File, then select the plugin's .zip file. Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to use your new plugin right away.
1.0.2 - 04/11/17
- Fix - Enable for shipping methods dropdown.
- WooCommerce v3.2+ compatibility.
1.0.1 - 27/10/17
- Added WooCommerce plugin version check compatibility.
1.0.0 - 18/07/16
- Initial Release - first version of the plugin released.