Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Codeq: Making Git Repositories Smarter
Codeq imports your Git repositories into a Datomic database, then performs language-aware analysis on them, extending the Git model both down and up:
- down, from the textual world of files and lines to the code quantum (codeq) level
- up, across multiple repositories
This allows you to track change in terms of program units, e.g. function and method definitions, and query your code declaratively. A codeq database can serve as infrastructure for editors, IDEs, code browsing, analysis, and documentation tools.
In this talk, you will learn
- how to install codeq locally
- how to import and analyze git repositories
- how to query your repositories
- how to extend codeq's builtin analysis with your own custom analyzers
Codeq is open source (EPL), and on github. It works with Datomic Free.