Sublime Text 2 plugin: Goto Symbol
This plugin adds a command to Sublime Text 2, allowing you to jump between the symbol of your open files.
- Shell script
- ... (languages' regexp are customizable via the settings file)
Submit a patch adding more and I'll include it.
- Use ctrl+shift+r (command on OSX) to list the existing symbols in your open files.
- While your cursor is on a word, use alt+click to jump to the relative symbol's definition of the word.
- Sometimes, system does not allow using of alt+click, you'll need to remap the key binding to another one.
- After the installation, you'll need to restart Sublime Text 2.
The recommmended method of installation is via Package Control. It will download upgrades to your packages automatically.
- Follow instructions on http://wbond.net/sublime_packages/package_control
- Install using Package Control: Install > Goto Symbol package
Go to your Sublime Text 2 Packages directory and clone the repository using the command below:
git clone https://github.com/SublimeText/Goto Symbol "Goto Symbol"
- Download the files using the GitHub .zip download option
- Unzip the files and rename the folder to
- Copy the folder to your Sublime Text 2 Packages directory