Web Audio Sequencer
By Stuart Keith.
It uses the following browser features:
- Web Audio API
- HTML5 drag and drop API
- CSS3 animations
- Page Visibility API (Chrome only)
This application uses the following libraries:
- RequireJS - module loading
- jQuery - DOM manipulation and deferreds/promises
- Underscore.js - various things!
- Backbone.js - application structure
- Sass - CSS pre-processor
- Alertify - alert pop-ups
yarn install or
npm install to install the dependencies.
gulp to generate the sprites and CSS files, and start a webserver on