ANOTHER MUSICPD CLIENT?
There are only 240 (I counted them) clients out there. So what? Not even a byte full. Sorry for the bad pun.
It's not released and in a very flaky developement state currently. But most of the stuff works. No documentation yet, though.
It's a full-fledged client, so here are the differences to other clients of this class:
- Auto Completion.
- Fast Playlist Filtering.
- Intelligent Playlists via libmunin (coming soon).
- Metadata-Retrieval via libglyr.
- A Powerful Query Syntax.
- GObject-based, written in C and Python.
- Uses a SQLite-cache for faster startup.
- Aims to have nice and extendable code.
- Gtk+-3.0 UI (in work) and ncurses interface (coming someday).
sudo pacman -S libmpdclient avahi gtk3 python-gobject scons zlib
sudo pacman -S python-yaml cython
- Fork it.
- Create a branch. (
git checkout -b my_markup)
- Commit your changes. (
git commit -am "Fixed it all.")
- Check if your commit message is good. (If not:
git commit --amend)
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my_markup)
- Open a Pull Request.
- Enjoy a refreshing ClubMate and wait.
Here's a list of people to blame:
|Christopher <sahib> Pahl||https://github.com/sahib||He started it all. He also breaks it all.|
Some people made some contributions already:
|Sebastian <serztle> Pahl||https://github.com/serztle||YAML Config, Metadata Chooser|
|Christoph <kitteh> Piechula||https://github.com/qitta||Moral boosts, Ideas for Pluginsystem|