What is it?
Silverbird M is a general purpose Chrome/Chromium Twitter extension.
Silverbird M is a fork of the Silver Bird.
- Get it at the Download it directly from GitHub
- Get your own Twitter API ConsumerKey and ConsumerSecret.
- Fill gap of lib/secret_keys_stub.js, and rename to lib/secret_keys.js
- Enable Chrome/Chromium Extensions Developer Mode
- Load unpacked extension
It works on Chrome/Chromium distribution channels below: Stable, and Beta. It does not work on Canary Channel. It does not work on any browsers which are using Blink (eg. Opera).
- Follow your timelines and navigate through your tweets
- Notify user through icon changes whenever new tweets arrive
- Compose, reply, and RT tweets
- Upload multiple photos
- OAuth authentication
- Twitter API 1.1 support
This project uses the very simple and permissive MIT license. Check the LICENSE file.
Cezar Sa Espinola - Original Development