Default Tab for Craft CMS
When building sites with Craft CMS, you've probably done this a couple of times: you create a new section, you go to add fields and the first thing you have to do is add a new tab. Every time. This plugin aims to fix that
To install Default Tab, follow these steps:
- Download & unzip the file and place the
defaulttabdirectory into your
- Install plugin in the Craft Control Panel under Settings > Plugins
- The plugin folder should be named
defaulttabfor Craft to see it. GitHub recently started appending
-master(the branch name) to the name of the folder for zip file downloads.
Default Tab works on Craft 2.4.x, 2.5.x. and 2.6.x
- Tab title: set the title for your default tab
- Use title field: enabling this gives each new section a title field (only applies to Single sections)
- Select the field groups you want to add to your new sections by default. Fields in those groups will be added to the section.
Brought to you by Studio Espresso