Created a pull request in OpenWebAdvocacy/website that received 2 comments
Related Issue None.
Summary of Changes
&ldquo: are appeared instead
" at "Our response to the CMA interim report"
+4 −4 • 2 comments
Opened 66 issues in 1 repository
- The Smallest CSS
- The Era of Rebellious Web Design Is Here
- Component Encyclopedia
- The collapse of complex software
- Mobile-First CSS: Is It Time for a Rethink?
- Simplify Your Color Palette With CSS Color-Mix() Smashing Magazine
- Internet Explorer Still Does Not Go Away Today
- Engineering Levels at Honeycomb: Avoiding the Scope Trap
- SQLite's web renaissance
- The Case For Prisma In The Jamstack
- Private Access Tokens: stepping into the privacy-respecting CAPTCHA-less future we were promised
- Bandit Testing Improves A/B Tests at Wealthfront - Wealthfront Engineering Blog
- Four Tradeoffs When Designing Navigation Menus
- Adversarial Testing: A slightly unorthodox testing philosophy
- What is the job of a Design Lead?
- A 4-Step Guide to Using Holistic Heuristics to Drive UX Strategy
- Don't fight the browser preload scanner
- Guiding principle: consent over consensus
- Avoiding Puppeteer Antipatterns
- How to Disagree
- What you need to know about the Block Protocol
- Lesser-Known And Underused CSS Features In 2022
- HTTP Testing with Hurl in node.js
- CSS: Absolutely positioning things relatively
- How can your UI designs stand out through typography?
- Some issues not shown.