What is this?
To get development progress updates, either check back here regularly or follow me on Twitter.
Bugs can be reported here.
- Download the latest release (or get the latest git revision).
- Check out the introduction video, this tutorial video and read the user's guide.
If you're interested in helping out on the coding side, let me know.
- The focal length and camera orientation estimation is based on Using Vanishing Points for Camera Calibration and Coarse 3D Reconstruction from a Single Image by E. Guillou, D. Meneveaux, E. Maisel, K. Bouatouch.
- The algorithm for 3D reconstruction of rectangle based geometry is an extension of the AC algorithm described in Recovery of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Camera Parameters Using Perspective Views of Rectangles by T. N. Tan, G. D. Sullivan and K. D. Baker.
- BLAM does least squares solution of systems of linear equations using the pure python linear algebra routines available here and does not depend on external packages such as scipy.