Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release fixes a major problem with the system server.
- Add build notes.
- Avoid runtime dependency on JPEG library.
- Replace some deprecated code.
- Fix system server.
This release fixes several minor bugs. The code now uses the GNU General Public License version 3.
- Fix some memory leaks.
- Remove code for old versions of OS X.
- Store executables (storepasswd, OSXvnc-server) in executables folder
- Update license from GPL 2 to GPL 3.
- Add TRAVIS continuous integration.
This release fixes several minor bugs.
- Replace local libjpg by libjpeg-turbo
- Shorten copyright for info dialog
- Disable lookup of external IP address
- Fix HTML errors
This release fixes a major and several minor bugs:
- Fix RFB protocol (version handshake)
- Add RFB standard to README
- Improve German translations
- Fix some typos in documentation
- Fix format strings for RFB protocol in usage text
- The software still shows version 5.0.
This is a major update from a new development team. Most important changes:
- Includes lots of bug fixes and updates.
- Supports Retina displays.
- Won't connect to some clients (see issue #9).