React Styleguidist is a style guide generator for React components. It lists component
propTypes and shows live, editable usage examples based on Markdown files. You can use it to generate a static HTML page to share and publish or as a workbench for developing new components using hot reloaded dev server. Check out the demo style guide.
Based on Webpack, webpack-dev-server and Babel.
- Getting started: installation and documenting components
- CLI commands and options
- Basic style guide, source
- Style guide with sections, source
- Style guide with customized styles, source
- Style guide with custom express endpoints, source
Real projects using React Styleguidist:
- Rumble Charts
- Semantic UI Components for React
- Dialog Components
- Bulma Components
- More projects…
Integration with other tools
- Building React Components Library talk by Robert Haritonov
- Interview with Artem Sapegin about React Styleguidist.
The changelog can be found on the Releases page.
Everyone is welcome to contribute. Please take a moment to review the contributing guidelines.
Authors and license
MIT License, see the included License.md file.