Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
- FAQ: Frequently asked questions about using and configuring stylelint.
- About rules: An explanation of rule names and how rules work together.
- Semantic versioning policy: An explanation of our policy on semantic versioning.
- Configuration: How to configure stylelint.
- Rules: A list of stylelint's rules.
- Plugins: A list of community plugins.
- Processors: A list of community processors.
- Example config: An example config that you can use as a blueprint for your own.
- CSS processors: How to use the linter with a CSS processor, like SCSS or PostCSS plugins.
- Articles: A collection of articles and tutorials about stylelint.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.