The Einsatzsimulator provides a possibility for executives of the civil protection to train their communication and organization skills. Currently the project is not ready for production, but it provides a useable prototype.
This application is work in progress, and provides currently the following features for the work of civil protection in Germany.
- Creating training sessions for medial executives from templates
- Multiple order detection (in german) available to command your troops
- Movement order
- Threat order
- Prioritize order
- Evolution of patients according to a predefined event based sequence
- Detail view of patients and triage tag
- Map of current location
- Event based messages (prepared)
Since this application is a prototype, there is a huge list of features we would like to implement in the feature.
- Multi language support
- Radio communication between all players
- More commands
- Improved language understanding
- Support for more organizations like the FD
- Debriefing with backlog of all actions
- Template designer
- Portal to share templates and compare different operations
- Download, or clone the repo.
- Install all dependencies inside the root folder (
- Train the NLU model to understand orders (
- Create a configuration file
- Create db structure and seed database (
yarn prisma db push && yarn prisma seed).
- Build the application (
- Start the NLU server (
- Start the application server (
Now you are able to try our example mission.