build & upload Arduino sketch on the command line with scons!
- No java needed!
- Use Arduino IDE's conf. so, all board which supported by Arduino supported by arscons.
- Works on Ubuntu Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Need pyserial to triggering reset just before upload.
- make a folder which have same name of the sketch (ex. Blink/ for Blink.pde)
- put the sketch and the SConstruct under the folder.
to make the HEX do following in the folder:
to upload the binary, do following in the folder:
$ scons upload
refer Expert Usage for change the confs.
- refer Arscons Users for arscons in practice (and hacks!)