Join GitHub today
build&upload Arduino sketch on cmdline with scons!
- No java needed!
- Use Arduino IDE's conf. so, all board which supported by Arduino supported by arscons.
- Works on Ubuntu Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Need pyserial to triggering reset just before upload.
make a folder which have same name of the sketch (ex. Blink/ for Blink.pde) put the sketch and the SConstruct under the folder. to make the HEX. do following in the folder.
to upload the binary, do following in the folder.
$ scons upload
- Ovidiu Predescu firstname.lastname@example.org and Lee Pike email@example.com for Mac port and bugfix.
- Steven Ashley firstname.lastname@example.org for Windows port.
- Kyle Gordon for many patches which including Arduino-1 support