MAGGEN - tools for Axial Flux Generators.
MAGGEN is a set of tools for designing and building Axial Flux electrical generators. Generate CAD files for production-ready rotors, stators, custom coil winding tools, epoxy molds, Plasma-Cut iron discs, Laser-Cut acrylic/delrin/wood, 3D-Print ABS/PLA, etc...
MAGGEN:designer - learn about the designer(s) for axial flux generators
MAGGEN:coilbot - coil winding robot for reproducable magnetic coils
MAGGEN Build Notes - engineerings notes for designing axial flux generators
Contribute / Collaborate / Get Help!
Resources for Learning
- Magnax - Wind
- Magnax - This New Generation of Direct-Drive Electric Machines will Power our Future.
- Design and analysis of a new axial flux coreless PMSG with three rotors and double stators
- Axial Flux Permanent Magnet Generator Design for Low Cost ...
- Direct driven axial flux permanent magnet generator for small ...
- An optimal design of coreless direct-drive axial flux permanent magnet generator for wind turbine PDF
- Dynamic modeling of wind turbine based axial flux permanent magnetic synchronous generator connected to the grid with switch reduced converter
- Design and Analysis of Axial Flux Permanent Magnet Generator for Direct-Driven Wind Turbines
- What are Eddy Currents
- What is GOES steel Suppliers: Thyssenkrupp AKSteel Arnold Cogent
- Caleb Engineering - Resources - Several resources on wind/magnets/generators/air-core/userful-links.
- TODO: rectifier circuits...