SubEthaEdit - Modes and Styles
- Public repository for user contributed and additional modes and styles for SubEthaEdit 4
- Attic for old SubEthaEdit 3.x modes for use with old versions and/or Coda
- Source of Documentation of SubEthaEdit Modes, Scripts and Styles
- Source for tutorials on Mode creation
SubEthaEdit 5 has been released. While most more popular modes now will just be integrated in the main release, more obscure ones still can find their home here.
This repository is currently under construction - we try our best to provide you with documentation and updated modes.
Watch the master branch of this repository to stay up to date with our efforts.
- added Documentation Directory
- added Mode Documentation with example Mode
- added Transition Guide: Notes on how to update a mode from 3.x to 4
- added Mode creation tutorial
- added Styles Directory containing the built-in SEE4 styles