fleet-exec(1) -- Run commands on drones.
fleet exec [<options>] -- [<command>...]
<command> on a drone and print the output of the command to the local
fleet spawn, this command does not restart the process when
Your spawned process will get the
$PROCESS_ID as environment variables from propagit.
- drone - Specify a drone to connect to by its drone ID. You can specify
'*'to exec a command on all the drones.
<name>- Set environment variables for the commands.
- commit - Spawn the command on a specific deployed commit. Defaults to the latest commit.
- repo - Execute the command under this repo name.
Defaults to the closest directory name with a
If you haven't set a remote with
fleet remote, you'll need to specify these
- hub - location of the hub as a "host:port" string
- secret - optional passphrase to connect to the hub