Lulzbot is an IRC bot that runs on node.js, and lives in #stackvm.
- node.js (of course)
- node-github (in lib/)
- node-irc (in lib/)
- DNode and its dependencies (via npm)
- yql (via npm)
- !weather (or !wx) search : what's the weather?
- !source: lists lulzbot's source's url for the active branch
- !onscreen: prints out some kinda Klingon spaceship
- !lns: Shortens urls using ln-s.net
- gitwatch watches github repos as listed in gitwatch.json.
- twitterwatch to watch twitter for mentions of stackvm
- persistence to save settings between restarts, probably with nStore