With Substance.Data you can:
- Model your domain data using a simple graph-based object model that can be serialized to JSON.
- Traverse your graph, including relationships using a simple API.
- Manipulate and query data on the client (browser) or on the server (Node.js) by using exactly the same API.
Data.Graph(A data abstraction for all kinds of linked data)
- Persistence (You can persist your data to a Data.Store)
- Operational Transformation (for incremental updates)
- Versioning (Every graph operation is remembered and can be reverted)
Using the latest NPM release
$ npm install substance-data
Or clone from repository
$ git clone https://github.com/substance/data $ cd data $ npm install
For running the testsuite, make sure you have mocha installed
sudo npm install -g mocha
Run the tests