CanSat code is software for autonomous exploration and landings of probe "CanSat" developed by Gymnazium Opatov Space Agency especially by Jakub Suchánek.
The whole code is using following subcodes:
- GroundStation - incoming datas of pressure, position, time and temperature
- Cansat (2.0) - used libraries - Code, Cirtuits...
- Final report (Detail information about the probe Cansat in LaTex article. Unfortunately only in Czech.)
- Pre launch report - English detail description of Cansat 2.0
- Analysis - our own atmospheric model running on data from CanSat
- After flight report - final description of the whole project
Contributions are welcome and encouraged. You can contribute in many ways:
- Documentation updates and corrections.
- How-To guides - received help? Help others!
- Bug reporting & fixes.
- New feature ideas & suggestions.
- Hardware requirements: qbcan for matching ports or an AVR microcontroller with RFM69HW (will have to edit port specifications)
- Idealy used for original construction of CanSat: https://github.com/suchanekj/CanSatGOSA/tree/master/Schematics
- Also used for original construction of CanSat 2.0: https://github.com/suchanekj/CanSatGOSA/tree/master/CanSat2.0/Schematics
- Software requirements: AVR chip programmmer
- Uses the RFM69 Library from: Feix Rusu (2014), firstname.lastname@example.org http://lowpowerlab.com/
- Inspired by qbcan library and hardware http://doc.open-cosmos.com/Qbcan_modular
Open Source / Contributors
CanSat software that is open source and is available free of charge without warranty to all users.
- Suchánek, Jakub (suchanekj)
- Novotný, Patrik (PatriktheAstronomer)
- Vítek, Martin (MArtytraM99)
- Zeman, Jakub (Jakubzmn)
- Völfl, Lukáš (LukasVolfl)
- 1.0 Groundstation subcode created and README added 29/03/2018
- 1.1 CanSat subcode created and Model files completed 01/04/2018
- 1.2 Final report (LaTex article) created 03/04/2018
- 1.3 Final report (LaTex article) completed 12/04/2018
- 2.0 New contributers, Analysis, CanSat 2.0 3D printed parts and PLR.pdf (Pre-launch report) added 18/06/2018
- 2.1 Analysis part 2 completed, chamber software added 28/06/2018
- 2.2 After flight report added, Analysis repaired and added - project completely done 16/07/2018 (Thanks everyone for your support to our project!)