- Folder copying/deleting
- File attributes shown in file/folder menus
- Tools entry for encrypted save dumping
- Copy not copying the file attributes of the object it was copying
- eMMC is now writable! (be careful with this)
- Arbitrary 500 file limit has been removed (and replaced with dynamic memory allocation)
- Keep memory leakage under control
This release of TegraExplorer runs a lot faster when you have minerva on your sd card. This means that having the bootloader folder of hekate 5.1.0+ on your sd cards speeds things up a lot!