Bright Light is a 2 column, fluid WordPress theme, with support for latest html5 features.
I created this theme to be used on my blog and later released it under GPL for others to use as well.
The following are the some of the features of the theme
- Two columns
- Fluid width
- Custom top navigation
- Built-in support for social icons
- Widgetized sidebar
- Widgetized footer
- Easy integration with couple of Plugins
- HTML5 features
The theme's homepage can be found at http://sudarmuthu.com/wordpress/bright-light, where you will get latest updates about the theme.
The current stable version of the theme is 3.0.1
- Tweak: Optimize
metatag for mobile
- Fix: Don't show categories for pages in search results page
- Fix warnings and deprecated messages
- Optimize page layout for smartphones
2.2.pre (dev version)
- Removed specific CSS used in my site
- Cleaned up readme and removed dead links
- Merged html5 branch into master
- Started adding html5 features in a separate branch
- Initial release
Copyright and License
Copyright - Sudar and is released under GPL
The theme is based on the light theme by Stephen Reinhardt.