A website to make ASCII-art cows say things. See it here.
Up until now, making ASCII-art cows say things has required a certain amount of technological skill. One had to be proficient with the command-line and the Perl package manager.
But no more. With
moo.party and a web browser, all of your
ASCII-cow-related needs will be met. (Note: assumes reasonable
ASCII-cow needs; cows will not cure diseases or speak prophecy unless
said prophecy was typed into the input box.)
- Supports dialogues between multiple cows.
- Nifty text-terminal look and feel.
- Shareable links; share your cow conversations with friends and acquaintances.
- Completely client-side; all of your information stays on your browser.
- Free and open-source under the MIT license.
moo.party is the work of Chris Reuter. It was inspired by Tony
which also provided the ASCII-art cow.