Zombie Bird (in JRuby)
This is (most of) the Zombie Bird game written for the LibGDX tutorial at http://www.kilobolt.com/introduction.html, re-written using JRuby. It only works on the desktop--feel free to add Android or iOS support yourself.
I wrote it to familiarize myself with libGDX and to use as a starting point for other projects. Feel free to do the same.
- Written in Ruby instead of Java
- Includes a Maven project that will fetch all of LibGDX for you
- Desktop only
- Nothing in place for making a shippable .jar file
- Install maven and a JDK (I use versions 3.2.3 and 1.8.0_25).
- Install JRuby (I use 1.7.19)
- Clone this repo and
- Build the dependencies:
(cd mvn_lib; mvn clean package)