Code Blue for VSCode
Current version 0.9.11
A carefully concocted dark theme made of subtle blues and bright hues that’s easy on the eyes for focused coding.
- Hit Cmd+P(Mac), or Ctrl + P(Windows) to open the Command palette.
- Paste this—
ext install Sujan.code-blue
- Hit Enter
- Hit Cmd+Shift+P / Ctrl+Shift+P, and type "Color theme" and hit enter.
- You should now see Code Blue in the list. Select and hit enter again.
- Smile and marvel at the magnificent colours. 🤩
- Rate it 5 ⭐ in the VSCode Marketplace.
- Buy me a beer or a coffee?
...and more! Check it at the microsite. Like it? Love it? Hate it? Do give some feedback and help make it better.