Data Visualization Experiments (react + d3.js)
This is the repository for my projects & assignments for Prof. Junhwan Lee(hci+d Lab)'s Information Visualization Master Course at Seoul National University. (F/W 2017) The main purpose of every work is that making interactive visualization applications and integrating D3.js in React. Additionally, I used recharts library to make bar and line graph.
This project lives on https://sujinleeme.github.io/data-visualization-experiments.
The list of data visualization works
- OECD Social Expenditure (2013-2016)
- Changes in Road Traffic Accidents, Casualties and Fatalities
- BTS(방탄소년단)'s Spotify Artist Social Network
- My Running Calendar - Strava (2017)
- Elementary and secondary Schools in Korea (2017)
- Clone this repo to your desktop and run
yarn installto install all the dependencies.
- To run server,
yarn startand open up http://localhost:3000/.
This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.