IPython notebooks that implement the R code for the StatLearning: Statistical Learning online course from Stanford University taught by Profs Trevor Hastie and Rob Tibshirani. The original code for the classes were written in R.
List of Notebooks:
- Chapter 2: Basic Operations
- Chapter 3: Linear Regression
- Chapter 4: Classification
- Chapter 5: Cross-Validation and Bootstrap
- Chapter 6: Feature Selection
- Chapter 7: Nonlinear Models
- Chapter 8: Decision Trees
- Chapter 9: Support Vector Machines
- Chapter 10: Unsupervised Methods
This project was linked from Statistics.md of this project containing many curated lists of links to Python scientific programming resources.