Jschat is web application for online support via Jabber
- Enter repository directory and open
- Click on Start chat, enter name, email and message.
So the requirements are:
- jQuery as workhorse
- Underscore.js as requirement for backbone and a nice "tie to go along with jQuery's tux".
- Backbone.js as MVC framework
- Strophe.js as XMPP layer library (*)
- Fleshed for browsers, that doen't support CORS to initiate cross-domain connection via Flash
* - You will need also BOSH connection manager, like a punjab as bridge to XMPP server .
** - Maybe it is better to use Mustache?
Some libraries may be dowloaded from CDN and github:
Documentation generated from source file with Pycco, see it in repository