Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Repeater tab can replay requests on the currently open streams
- Text Search in the TCP History
- Code Playground added to Repeater Tab.
- Lister.py has been re-written in Java and added to the DNS History Tab. Requires libpcap or winpcap to be preinstalled on the system.
- The TCP Listener Table is now saved in the SQLite database with your requests and will be re-imported when you import saved requests.
- Syntax Highlighting on the Python Mangler pages.
- Icons and Alerts show up on tabs.
- Adding or removing SSL to listener is now possible after it has been added to the table.
- Warning is presented if CA is not installed correctly when adding SSL to a listener.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed performance issue on Windows where very chatty requests would grind NoPE to a halt.
- Bug were the Listener table would lock up and you could not delete or update items in the table
- Interfaces would not auto update if the interface number was greater than 9
- Better threading and management of TCP streams.
Many bug fixes and a few UI Improvements
- Fixed issue were certain conditions would lock up the listener table and new listeners would not get created.
- Fixed issue where the python console output was not displaying properly
- SSL listeners cannot be created unless the CA cert is stored correctly.
- Warning when CA Cert is not installed correctly
- SSL checkbox is now enabled in the table but cannot be changed if the listener is enabled. Once the listener is disabled the SSL checkbox is active again.
Bug Fixes and slight feature enhancements in this release
- Fixed issue where history would not import
- Moved all the config files and tmp files into [UserHome]/.NopeProxy
- Added internal DNS resolution. Can be configured in ~/.NoPEProxy/dns.properties with the option extDNS
- Fixed issure where clearing this history would lock up the TCP History table
- Fixed issue in the python Mangler where \r was incorrectly being added and cause the code to fail
- Added a button to automatically create normal HTTP invisible proxy listeners to Burp's Proxy config.
- Fixed issues where port numbers did not show correctly if the request was modified.
- Fixed Issue where sockets did not fully close when the connection was killed by either the client or server
- Changed the name to something easier to say - NoPE Proxy!
- Added additional python mangle features. Now we can preIntercept and PostIntercept a request. This allows converting the request/responses into a more human readable format before sending the request to the interceptor. Then before the request is sent to the server the postIntercept function can convert it back into a binary stream.
- Added a Python Console to allow print statements and python syntax errors to be visible in the UI.
- Fixed a bug where some requests reported modified by Python or Match rules when they actually had not been modified at all.
- Fixed an issue where some requests did not log to History while intercepting is enabled.
- Better Visual Effects on the logging tables
- Fixed issues not showing both modified and unmodified traffic when an automation rule is used.
- Redesign of the DNS server and DNS History
- Renamed Tabs and improved UI
- Added PythonMangler for matching, replacing, and mangling requests in realtime with python.
This release includes the following features.
- DNS Spoofing server for Burp
- Non-HTTP Intercepting Proxy
- Auto Match and Replace rules for binary protocols
- Binary Message History Saved to a SQLite database
- Support to export and import saved SQLite database histories.
Note: Known bug - If a dns.properties file does not exist then the installation fails through burp extender. Quick fix is to create a folder in your home folder named .dnsExtender. Add and dns.properties file to this folder.