AC Webhooks module
The Webhooks module enables you to call an external page on an event-base.
- Upload the folder webhooks into the custom-folder on your AC-install.
- Log in as an administrator
- Open the administration page
- Click on "Module"
- Click "install" next to "Webhooks"
- Decide on which event you want to hook
- Create a page that will handle the call, each call will have two POST-variables:
- event: the event that was called
- data: the data that was passed through the listener, it is serialized as an PHP-array.
- Enter the url of the page next to the event and check the checkbox to enable it