Sumokoin Web Wallet
This web wallet is doing everything client-side to give the best privacy to users. The server is currently only used to optimize the communication with the daemon and compress the blockchain.
Note: This requirement may be removed in the future once daemons evolve and return enough data.
No keys, seeds, or sensitive data is sent to the server
If you find a potential security issue, please contact me so we/I can patch it as soon as possible.
Encryption is done with a certified library, Tweetnacl.Js.
Copyright and Contributors
- Copyright (c) 2019, Sumokoin Project
- Copyright (c) 2018, Gnock
- Copyright (c) 2019, MyMonero.com
- Copyright (c) 2018, The Masari Project
- gnock (main)
- MyMonero (Paul Shapiro)
- English: many people
- French: gnock
- Serbian cyrillic: girugameshh
- German: F0sching
- Hungarian: Gelesztaa
- Greek: GeraltOfTrivia
- You can help Sumokoin by translation the wallet in your native language, it's really easy!
Read the translations guide to get instructions on how to do that
- Report bugs & ideas to help us improve the web wallet by opening an issue
- Complete wallet sync without server side processing for security
- Receive/send history
- Mempool support to check incoming transfers
- Send coins - including QR code scanning and subaddress support
- Receive page to generate a custom QR code
- Import from private keys, mnemonic seed, or json file (exported by the wallet)
- Export private keys, mnemonic phrase, or json file (which include all the history)
- View only wallet
- Basic network stats