Circuit UI is the web incarnation of the SumUp Circuit Design System. Our primary goal is to create a system that can be used to build a wide variety of SumUp websites and apps, while providing a consistent user experience to our end users. In addition, the design system and component library should be easy to use for developers and designers.
Here are a few helpful links for getting started with Circuit UI:
- Documentation - Learn how to use Circuit UI and view the components in Storybook.
- Getting started - Set up a new app with Circuit UI or add it to an existing project.
- Design Principles - Discover the guiding principles behind Circuit UI's design.
- Theming - Learn about our foundations such as colors, spacing, and typography.
- Contribute - File a bug report, suggest a change, or open a pull request.
- create-sumup-react-app — bootstrap a new React app with create-react-app, Circuit UI, and Foundry
- create-sumup-next-app — bootstrap a fresh Next.js app with Circuit UI and Foundry
Code of conduct
We want to foster an inclusive and friendly community around our Open Source efforts. Like all SumUp Open Source projects, this project follows the Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct. Please, read it and follow it.
If you feel another member of the community violated our CoC or you are experiencing problems participating in our community because of another individual's behavior, please get in touch with our maintainers. We will enforce the CoC.
Thanks to Chromatic for providing the visual testing platform that helps us catch unexpected changes on time.