Java Curses Library (JCurses)
Run jcurses program in Windows Console, please set Code Page to 850.
Fixed bug: using multiple layouts causes 'Unknown LayoutConstraints'
Fixed bug: In some cases, windows cannot get keyboard input
- Actually add a window into Window Stack when it shows up, not in instantiation stage.
- Before showing a window, check if system state is DOWN. If so, initiate it firstly.
- When making a window invisible, avoid shutting down the system. Shutting down is made when the last window is removed.
Changed the algorithm of sorting widgets
Added setLabel and getLabel methods to Label class
Rewrite setVisible method in TextComponent. Now if a TextComponent is set to invisible, it disappears.
Allows user to pick up items in List using number keys (1 to 9). Notice: No support to index larger than 9.
- Add RadioButton class
- Add ToggleButton class, this is the base of CheckBox and RadioButton
- Add ToggleButtonGroup class. It holds a set of ToggleButton, but at most one of them can be selected.
Make setFocusable method in TextComponent public