Clone this wiki locally
Noisebridge Config (w/ option to ignore):
- Auto-connect to Noisebridge wireless
- Auto-connect to Tor
- printer drivers, wireless drivers, projector display config, machine learning software, vinyl cutter software, book scanner software, PDF reader (xpdf?)
- Open Pony Gate w/out key
- Open Pony Gate w/key
- Offline version of wiki
- XOWA: F/OSS software that makes a local copy of a Mediawiki and makes it readable while offline (http://xowa.sourceforge.net/)
- Local copy of Noisebridge calendar
- Determine if the user has an SSH keypair or three and ask them if they want to generate them?
- Pony Jukebox access pending SSH key
- Rack access pending SSH key
- Github access pending account info
- Determine if the user has a PGP keypair already (~/.gnupg?) and ask if they want to generate one and upload the public key to the keyserver network.