ShinyCoin Official Development Repo
What is ShinyCoin?
ShinyCoin (abbreviated SHC), is the first cryptocurrency design using the truly GPU- and ASCI-resistant ramhog proof-of-work algorithm. ShinyCoin is based on Peercoin and uses its combined proof-of-stake/proof-of-work minting system.
- Developers work in their own forks, then submit pull requests when they think their feature or bug fix is ready.
- If it is a simple/trivial/non-controversial change, then one of the development team members simply pulls it.
- If it is a more complicated or potentially controversial change, then the change may be discussed in the pull request, or the requester may be asked to start a discussion for a broader community discussion.
- The patch will be accepted if there is broad consensus that it is a good thing. Developers should expect to rework and resubmit patches if they don't match the project's coding conventions or are controversial.
- From time to time a pull request will become outdated. If this occurs, and the pull is no longer automatically mergeable; a comment on the pull will be used to issue a warning of closure. Pull requests closed in this manner will have their corresponding issue labeled 'stagnant'.