A Firefox add-on providing a full-featured scientific calculator which can be placed in any tool-bar or the Australis PanelUI.
Enter the expression you want to calculate and evaluate it by simply hitting the return key.
- Dynamic variable declaration using expressions like a=3+3.
- Define custom constants, as well as arbitrary functions and operators.
- Use different numeral systems for your calculations, e.g. binary or hexadecimal.
Alternatively define an arbitrary base of your choice.
- Support for complex calculations using the imaginary unit 'i'.
- Quick calculator access via keyboard at all times (Alt+C in most locales).